Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Updates -- Everyone Read!

Food Day is Tomorrow! Don't forget your goodies!

A little birdie told me that Amy can't make it to the Shindig on the 10th? So, how about the 11th?
We can have it earlier if you all need to study. I don't want anyone to miss my amazing cashew chicken! Actually, I just want everyone of you to be able to be there. The will be Amy and Jessica's last official hoorah with us!

Ad Reps, I will be out of the office this afternoon. Content still needed for Grad Tab is listed on the marker board. Please put a post it note next to anything that you have info on.

Now how about the 11th?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 11th would still work. Anytime would be okay, just let me know when.

jeremy said...

i have to work on sunday. till 5.

Samantha said...

any day will probably work for me, because I just want food...

Anonymous said...

i suppose sunday is alright. so whatever is fine

Anonymous said...

Dear anonymous,

Please identify yourself. I have it narrowed down to Amy and Mark. It kind of has Mark's tone, but at the same time I could see Amy having that tone as well. Either way we still have one person that hasn't responded.

Anyone.

Anyone.

Beuller.

Anonymous said...

sorry mark was anonymous