Hey, guys!
Everything is set for Ebbet's on the 8th. I'll get you specific details soon. It's usually 5-6:30p.
A just for us shindig will be held at my house on the 10th. You all need to decide what time and what you would like the menu to be.
Just leave your comments below and we will try to get the details worked out by early next week!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Does the 10th still work for everyone?
What time?
What do you want me to cook?
10th still works.
Any time would be great. Ryan will be gone again, I was hoping everyone could meet him. :(
Your cashew chicken sounded really good, but anything would be great.
10th works, It would be nice to have it not too late in the evening. I havent asked alyssa if she wants to come yet. I am down with the cashew chicken.
So are we going to ebbets on the 8th or torillas?
Too bad i have to work the 8th.
im confused. There is going to be a shin-dig for "the standard" and then one at your (stephanie) house?
I have a great idea. How about everyone bring their other half/ companion, and i will bring me, myself, and I. Sound like a plan? :P
Anything you cook is going to be better than what i would have had planned to eat anyway. So be my guest. cook away! and if we need to pitch in for this, please say so!
I think both of those dates work for me. I will make time to eat any time on the 10th. Cashew chicken works for me too.
I would bring Cory, but he might get picked on! But seriously, he probably won't be able to come.
P.S. Cory got a REAL call about the fishtanks yesterday.
Post a Comment