I liked the first one but I thought it needs something at the top. Don't know what but it looks a little plain.The second looks pretty neat. I like this one better than the first.
The first one is my favorite I think. My suggestions are that it needs something at the top and maybe the "Raise Yours" thing on it somewhere. Hmm.. perhaps at the top?! :)Oh! and it needs the "2008-2009" thing on it somewhere.
It's your newspaper, but I'm gonna tell you what I think anyway! I know you all are shocked.I like the second one.Sam's right, it will need the year one there.What if the colors were different on the second one?
Hrm... well. how about i just expand on both of them for now. Adjusting the small things, and see where we come from there.
I like the 2nd one!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I liked the first one but I thought it needs something at the top. Don't know what but it looks a little plain.
The second looks pretty neat. I like this one better than the first.
The first one is my favorite I think. My suggestions are that it needs something at the top and maybe the "Raise Yours" thing on it somewhere. Hmm.. perhaps at the top?! :)
Oh! and it needs the "2008-2009" thing on it somewhere.
It's your newspaper, but I'm gonna tell you what I think anyway! I know you all are shocked.
I like the second one.
Sam's right, it will need the year one there.
What if the colors were different on the second one?
Hrm... well. how about i just expand on both of them for now. Adjusting the small things, and see where we come from there.
I like the 2nd one!
Post a Comment